Cambridge Brainbox Primary 2 Electronics Kit
Engage Educate Entertain
Help develop your child's Bright Mind
Learning is what we love!
5 Great reasons to buy from us
Brainbox is a simple 'Plug and Play' electronics kit with all parts designed for quick and easy assembly. The components are connected with press-studs, making them suitable for all abilities.
The Cambridge Brainbox 100 Primary 2 Kit is designed to teach children the basic principles of electricity and electronics in a fun way. The Primary 2 Kit is suitable for use in the classroom or the home and has a great manual perfect for parents and teachers.
Cambridge Brainbox Primary 2 Electronics Kit covers the requirements of the Science National Curriculum at Key Stages 1 & 2 with links to Design and Technology and adds many extra exciting experiments for good measure!
Due to the ease of construction, students are quickly rewarded and if the circuit does not work first time, it is easy to rebuild it.
For younger children, the brightly coloured parts makes it very easy to identify what goes where. The manual uses both block diagrams and circuit symbols, so students soon learn how to understand and interpret circuit diagrams.
- Robust, brightly coloured and number coded parts help construction
- Over 100 experiments to build understanding
- Learn about and design Electric circuits
- Find out how to control the brightness of lamps
- Learn about and use different types of switches
- Experiment with an electric motor
- Experiment with conductors and insulators
- Find out how to use light emitting diodes
- Learn about series and parallel circuits
- Find out about AND and OR gates
- Build a flying fan
- Produce electronic sirens
Requires 4 AA batteries.
Age 7 to 11 years.