What's a cookie?
A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics & Klaviyo email marketing and also use the Klaviyo & Facebook pixel to monitor user behaviour.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when logging in to secure areas of our website, or buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Analytical or performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that the users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually, but not always anonymised.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find out more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie Title and Cookie Name
Tracks when someone clicks through a Klaviyo email to your website
Tracks when someone subscribes (opts in) to a form
Tracks information including the time, location and operating system of the device used to read the email.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some of the cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
If you sign up for our email newsletter (give us your consent,) or buy from us (legitimate interest) we will track your email clicks, IP address, location and link your browse activity to your email address via tracking pixels.
FREE P&P for UK orders over £50Stock is not allocated until you have completed checkoutYou Have Qualified for Free ShippingDelivery 3 to 5 days | FREE UK P&P Orders over £50FREE P&P for UK orders over £50You Have Achieved Free ShippingFree shipping when you order over £50