Simply sign up for a BrightMinds account, which means that not only will you collect points, and have access to your statement, but each time you place an order, your points will show at your checkout-no complicated voucher codes!
BrightMinds BONUS Point Loyalty Scheme
We've created the BrightMinds Loyalty Program to show our valued customers how much we appreciate our relationship with them.
Receive 1 point for every £1 you spend online! It doesn't stop there, introduce your friends to us and when they buy online we'll reward you, write is a product review and we'll reward you.
We want you to be part of the growing BrightMinds family not just at Christmas but all year round.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I Sign Up for my BONUS Points
How do I collect my BONUS Points?
Each time you make an ONLINE purchase your points will be added to your account, but we value many more things too. Like spending time to tell us what you think about the products you bought in a product review, introducing us to a friend (who then goes on to place an online order over £30), or giving us FaceBook Like.
Points on Purchases
- Points are earned for each whole £1 spent via our web site on products, post and packing is excluded. Points are not earned on gift vouchers.
- 5 points will be awarded for every £1 spent. The amount of points awarded can be altered at the discretion of BrightMinds.
- BrightMinds reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
- Points will usually be added to your account immediately, but will be pending for 30 days to allow for returns and refunds. During this time they can not be redeemed.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equals 1 penny. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at anytime.
- BrightMinds are entitled to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given. If the relevant products are exchanged for other products, the points awarded would be adjusted upwards or downwards depending on whether the exchange is for a higher or lower value item.
- Points can not be exchanged for cash and have no cash value.
Points on Friend Referrals
A variety of offers will be available for you to send to your friends, such as Free P&P offer over a certain threshold. 1000 Points are allocated to your account once your friend has made a purchase over £30 and will be available for redemption after 30 days.
These codes can be used by new customers only.
The offer and voucher code will be displayed to your friend when they visit our store via the referral link we give you.
It is IMPORTANT the referral link is used by our friend, without the link there will be no points rewarded.
Points for Reviews
50 Points are rewarded for each Product Review and are allocated and redeemable more or less immediately.
We currently have a limit of 250 points per month for reviews, the email address you use for your review is not made public but must match your account registration for points to be allocated.
When can I spend my points?
Your points go into your account immediately, but the redemption availability varies. Some points, like the 100 we give for signing up, are available immediately. Others have a delay time, during which they show as pending.
You must have a minimum of 500 points before you can start spending them.
How can I spend my points?
How do I leave the program