My Personal Favourites
Ever since leaving teaching to start BrightMinds in 1999 I have always believed that within each child lives a genius, a "bright mind", ready to blossom and our role as adults is to create a loving space to allow that genius to germinate, grow and bloom.
Some children need lots of fun to learn, others need structure; some learn through pictures, some through doing. ALL need your encouragement, support and interest.Try out our Quiz to find out how your child learns.
So what are you waiting for? Give your child that motivation to become a 'Bright Mind'!
- Kanoodle Genius£9.99
- My Fairy Garden£14.99
- Rory's Story Cubes Original£11.99
- Alex Crafts Native American Bead LoomSpecial Price £14.99 £19.99
- Bookmark Dictionary Grey£24.99
- StikBot Zanimation Studio£21.99
- Djeco Big box of colours£29.99
- Feed the Woozle£19.99
- Tower Bridge 3D Jigsaw£15.99
- City of Zombies Maths Game£34.99
- BrainBox Senior Moments£11.99
- Creativity for Kids Johanna Basford Canvas Secret Floral LandscapeSpecial Price £6.00 £11.99
- Cross Stitch Picture kit£9.99
- Rory's Story Cubes Actions£11.99
- Mindful Colouring Book Natura Box SetSpecial Price £9.99 £19.99
- Salt Water Robot£12.99
- Addict-a-ball Maze 1£14.99